Pachimac

Week 1 Monthly Muse May

Week 1 Monthly Muse May
Pachimac, May 5, 2021
Description:
I chose the word art: "I could become something to fear", and I went with it. 2016 was the hardest year in my life with difficulties, tragedies, and betrayals. I was in a "functional" depression where I got up and did what needed to be done, but frankly, if I hadn't had my daughter to care for, I don't know what would have happened. Through my inability to share my depression with even my husband, I almost lost everything I held dear. I had a wake-up call and slowly began climbing out. I hope my page reflects both sides - the desperation and despair, and the hope that redemption and healing brings.

I used pieces from a ton of kits:
Little Butterfly Wings:
Things to Try
One Thing at a Time
XOXO
Turn the Page
Life is: Feeling Blue
Speak Up
M3 Oct 19 add on
M3 March 20 add on

Rachel Jefferies:
Be Kind
Let it Go MMA
Today
This Day is Mine
And So Here I Stand
Dalis and Lillyia like this.
    • wvsandy
      Fantastic mix of kits to create this emotional/hopeful LO! Love all of the WA pieces!
    • Lillyia
      I love, love, love, love this!! It reflects my own sentiments right now so much that you could have created it about me. Thank you for opening your heart for others to see, to take hope, to grow stronger from hearing about your own journey.
    • CaroB71
      This page is beautiful! I love how it reflects your journey.
    • ArmyGrl
      Like Lillyia, its like you got into my head! I like the direction you took the "I could be something to fear" quote. Its a painful direction, but you made it through...and yes, your art journal layout reflects both sides. Thank you for creating and sharing an intimate piece of art.

***YOUR LAYOUT IS A MAY FROGGY FAVORITE***
    • Dalis
      I love your page and thanks for sharing it with us. I feel honor to know this part of you, HUGS! You've got this, baby steps!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Pachimac
    Date:
    May 5, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    285.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).