extase

Wedding day

Wedding day
extase, Jan 9, 2019
Description:
Credit :
Paper /tule (desaturate) : Wintersong - Forever Joy
Button, flower, gesso paint, stithes & frame : Snow furries - Sahin design
flower /washi : A new Start - Sabrina creation.
Scribble / photo/ text : personnal
Justagirl, AlannaH, KarenB and 3 others like this.
    • Ga_L
      wonderful picture. you are so pretty.
    • cfile
      This is so beautiful!! Your blending of your gorgeous wedding photo into the background and the way you framed your pphoto with the white title work and flowers, just breathtaking!! Love this. You were a gorgeous Bride!
    • extase
      @cfile lol thanks you're sweet it was a long time ago and for now life made things different but i'm very positive :) Thanks for your comment
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • extase
      @Ga_L Idem petite gaelle c'etait il y a bien longtemps :D et je ne rentre plus dans la robe depuis un bail :giggle
      Ga_L likes this.
    • KarenB
      So pretty. That photo is gorgeous and I love what you did for this challenge :)
      extase likes this.
    • *gina*
      love the blending of your fantastic wedding photo and the framing - great work
      extase likes this.
    • Justagirl
      So so pretty! The Framed part of your photo left in colour really draws you in. Your stunning wedding dress is so amazing this is a perfect photo to use. The paint textures add that extra texture too. Awesome WoW page you rocked this challenge thanks for joining in with me :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    extase
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    136.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).