Lillyia

Web_PhotoChal_Sep2022

Web_PhotoChal_Sep2022
Lillyia, Sep 3, 2022
Description:
Template MOC 2022 Freebie - NBK Designs
This is Us kit- Rachel Jefferies; Michele Lincoln Designs; Little Buttlerrfly; Pink Reptile
Heathland - Rachel Jefferies Element Packs | Digital Scrapbooking Elements - The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)

Journaling: It's football season - your favorite season, yet the TV remains silent. The table and chairs stood ready all summer, but you never sat there. The trampoline and play yard were silent too, as no grands came to laugh and play there. No music coming from your office or even from your 'man cave'. Hawaiian Punch, Butterscotch Krimpets, white bread - no longer necessary on my grocery lists.
All because you are gone.
    • JenEm
      Lillyia, I am so very sorry for your loss. Your page touches my heart so much. I am moved by both your journaling, and your photos. They really convey the absence of your loved one. Love the purple and symbolism of the butterfly. Thank you for creating such a beautiful page for my challenge. Keeping you in my thoughts, and sending much love to you. :beat
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @JenEm Thank you so much. Your kind and thoughtful words mean a lot to me. Thank you for sharing them with me.
      JenEm likes this.
    • weaselwatchr
      I am so sorry Lillyia. Your page is beautiful and your journaling made me tear up. I know it must be a very difficult time for you now. I will be thinking of you. Hugs
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @weaselwatchr It's so kind of you to stop and leave such heartwarming comments. I do appreciate your thoughts - and yes, you are right, it's difficult, but scrapping about it helps. Thanks, again.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      Oh that is so very sad, my thoughts with you and your family. I love the calming lilacs and the glow of gold, thank you for sharing this personal page with us.
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @Rachel Jefferies Thank you for your thoughts. You are right, this is a personal page, and being the private person I am, I'm surprised at myself for sharing it publicly-I guess I just had that need and The Lilypad is a safe place to do that.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Lillyia
    Date:
    Sep 3, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    213 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    550px
    Height:
    550px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).