Rikki

We are family

We are family
Rikki, Mar 10, 2018
Description:
For the inspiration challenge. This doubles as a page for the Bouquet for Peppermint thread.

Credits:
Stuck on you by One little bird;
Candid by One little bird;
Per diem by One little bird;
Hello friend by One little bird;
Fonts: Anodyne, featherlybold
    • flowersgal
      Love this, Rikki. Such a great way to display your vintage photos with the wonderful assortment of "littles".
      Rikki likes this.
    • willimena
      This is such a cleverly designed page. I love all the pretty embellishments and the precious heritage photos. Did the string already come with the gentle curve in it? - or did you have to warp it in Photoshop - I have PSE and haven't found a way to warp banners/string to achieve this look.
      Rikki likes this.
    • HeatherB
      What a treasure to have these vintage photos! Love the way you hung them from the strings. Fantastic design!
      Rikki likes this.
    • Rikki
      @willimena I made the string with the pen tool. If you have that in PSE it's actually not hard to make those curved lines. You click one end, then the other and then - without letting go - drag until you have a curve you like.
      willimena likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh wow, this is beautiful. I love your take on the challenge. Love how you decorated the banners. Beautiful work.
      Rikki likes this.
    • Justagirl
      Wow look at those amazing banners and you made them yourself, very clever! I love the vintage photos paired with the bright palette its such a fun way to bring teh photos alive. Gorgeous art, thank you for joining me this month I love this page!
      Rikki likes this.
    • umyesh
      These banners are gorgeous! I love the uneven cut of the paper along the top. I'm so impressed by how many things you added to your banners! Beautiful page.
      Rikki likes this.
    • Dalis
      Oh sweetness! Rikki, this has to be one of the sweetest pages I have seen ever!!!! wow!!!!! Your little flower scatters is exactly what this sweet page needed.
      Rikki likes this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Oh this is so beautiful!!!! Love the scatters
      Rikki likes this.
    • Psychozoe
      love this!
      Rikki likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Rikki
    Date:
    Mar 10, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    207.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).