StefanieS

WaterWise

WaterWise
StefanieS, Jul 20, 2018
Description:
I used Splash Patterns and Backgrounds, Elements, Alphabets, Paints and Cards from Allison Pennington with FourSquare 2 {DU} by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs.
    • bellbird
      That's awesome! I'm glad you guys got some rain (was it enough to actually fill your rain tanks or are they still mostly empty? i know that what you mean about knocking on them after rain but obviously haven't been to the extreme situation you guys are facing) That window shot is wonderful and i love the story these photos tell together and that b/cos of the rain, you can actually use these Splash products !
      StefanieS likes this.
    • StefanieS
      @bellbird Thanks, our tanks are close to full, we are able to run the house on rain water (but it is winter/rainy season now) with water purifiers etc excluding drinking water. Every drop that lands on the roof goes into the 5 water tanks. Even Cape Town's dams are around 50%, much higher than this time last year.
    • bellbird
      That's amazing what a difference a few months makes; last we heard on news here someone wanted to drag an iceberg in for water? Was that a serious suggestion? Our dams haven't been that low before but tanks have been required with new builds here for a decade or so and I know the joy of rain!
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Jul 20, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).