MariSt

Watercolor Painting

Watercolor Painting
MariSt, Mar 15, 2021
Description:
sahlin studios celebrate, Amber lab legacy, valerie wibbens sprinkles v 20
    • michele hillam
      I love your watercolors! It is a great progression, I am impressed. Is this a class? I love the simple layout to showcase your art. wonderful page (and art)!
      MariSt likes this.
    • MariSt
      You can follow Emma Lefebvre on instagram and she links to tutorials on you tube. I have zero painting experience so if I can do it anyone can! I just do what she says. And keep trying! And thanks!
    • MariSt
    • michele hillam
      @MariStThank you! Now following her!
      MariSt likes this.
    • garrynkim
      I also am very impressed. I love watercolor and this is giving me the nudge to want to try it. You've done a beautiful job! I love the doodle around the photos and the splatter!
      MariSt likes this.
    • cfile
      So pretty Mari! I love your take on the scraplift to make it your own. What a beautiful watercolor paintings you have created here! I love the photo framing trim and the splatter or paint.. well done! Thanks for playing along with the March Scraplift challenge!
      MariSt likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Simplicity at its finest! Gives all emphasis to your watercolor photos. Lovely, lovely work!
      MariSt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    MariSt
    Date:
    Mar 15, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    156.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).