Description:
credits:
Let's Get Lost by Becca Bonneville
by Becca Bonneville,
Oh The Places You'll Go {elements} by Sara Gleason
by Sara Gleason
jenn mccabe likes this.
    • RJMJ
      Ooh!...I'm The First To Comment On This Pretty Layout!...Love The Use Of The Aqua Color As A Background Paper With The Contrasting Paper On Top & Layered Beneath The Photo With Just A Few Touches Of Black...Just The Right Amount & Placement Of The WA!...So Soft & Appealing...Stood Out Right Away In The Gallery!...Great Layout!...
      Dalis likes this.
    • fanon
      Pretty layout Dalis !
      Dalis likes this.
    • bellbird
      love the aqua and print you chose with that bold dynamic frame - perfectly shadowed for lift and the title and leaves are just icing on the cake and i love your circle stitch detailing and how you 'kinda' buttoned down those strips - very cool! thanks for chatting and playing along!
      Dalis likes this.
    • michelepixels
      Excellent shadow work! I love how one of the circles is a compass.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Cristina
      I love the color scheme!
      [​IMG]
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      bellbird and fanon like this.
    • mnjenlittle
      Such great shadows! It totally looks like a paper page. And I love your photo! Especially since it is from the Arboretum! I grew up just down the road from there! My mom was probably even there the same day! hahaha! She goes and walks a lot. :)
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      mnjenlittle likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    May 7, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    145.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).