yellowpeep, Oct 8, 2019
Description:
Designed by Soco Hexagons no. 7 template
Allison Pennington- Nature Walk
    • Trish
      pretty
      yellowpeep likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      love the hexagons and the photo taken from behind.... beautiful!
      [​IMG]
      yellowpeep likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      pretty? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! AWESOME, stunning, marvellous!!!!!! I had to do an innie mine mine mo to choose one page , because you always male art pieces........! this is a master class Liana, the combination of partterns, oh boy, I am amazed!!! the shadows, perfection as usual, the crisp fee of the whole page is both refreshing and heart warming.....oh I missed you guys so much!!!!!!! I ll come back to your gallery with more time, but needed to stop at least in one page!!!!!!! Hope your family are all well, give those girls of yours huge hugs from the mad Latina in England.... I dream that one day I ll be able to meet you all in person!!! (tell Steve I send him a huge too, so he doesn't get jealous LOLOLOL) LOVE YOU!!!!! sharing....!
      into the October Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      yellowpeep and Lisa B like this.
    • Lisa B
      This kit is so pretty and your "quilt" is beautiful! Such a sweet picture too!
      yellowpeep likes this.
    • Lisa B
      And, a kiss for Bart!
    • yellowpeep
      Thank you so much, all! Cyn, you're so sweet-- thank you for the FF!!! :) xoxo
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    yellowpeep
    Date:
    Oct 8, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).