Waaait
lorryfach, Nov 1, 2014
Description:
If Maggie hears me open the front door, she will drop whatever she's doing and scream "Waaaait!" SHE needs to be the one to put the trash bag in the chute, and no matter how long she struggles with it, she DOES NOT WANT HELP. I have to admit, trash chutes are pretty cool. I can understand why she wants exclusive rights!

Butterfly Basics - Family Edition {Papers} by Little Butterfly Wings available at The LilyPad
Butterfly Basics - Family Edition {Journal Cards} by Little Butterfly Wings available at The LilyPad
Butterfly Basics - Family Edition {Elements} by Little Butterfly Wings available at The LilyPad
Butterfly Basics - Family Edition {word arts} by Little Butterfly Wings available at The LilyPad
Butterfly Basics - Family Edition {Flairs} by Little Butterfly Wings available at The LilyPad
Layer It vol 3 by Mye de Leon
Fonts: Simplicity
    • Celeste
      how fun is that circle on the top bit?
      love the title too!
    • amandac
      Love the gorgeous colous against the grey bg paper! And hey Trash chutes are lots of fun :D
    • Dana
      heehee - trash chutes are super fun :)  i love this story!  thanks so much for joining in the challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    lorryfach
    Date:
    Nov 1, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: