W 6 18 21x

W 6 18 21x
jang, Jun 18, 2021
Description:
Kristin Aagard - Fruity Strawberry
Rachel Jeffries - Pocket Art S6x8 stitched Album Template
MrsPeel likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      What a gorgeous series of photos and looks lie such a wonderful time!
    • Nemla
      What a gorgeous collection of photos, and it looks like it was a day worth remembering for sure !
    • cfile
      Wonderful and sweet photos Jan. So glad you captured this precious moment!
    • MrsPeel
      Jan, I am so happy you were able to scrap these photos!!!!! Thank you for being at the chat and for this page!!!! You know how much I love you guys especially in the chats, it seems like for an hour or so the world is more filled with love, human kindness and talent and it feels more real in the chat...plus then I get to see your pages that always beautifully bring your family life and you inspire me to do things, now with this I mentioned to Sarita and we will go to pick some blackberries (funnily enough, at a cemetery near us, she xan take me with the wheelchair!) I will never forget some pages you did with those murder mystery events you were going to, after you explained me, we found something similar and been to!!! I should find those photos and scarp it!!!! anyway, so glad you scarpped these, just seeing beautiful people in the sun, especially this child's cuteness, it lifts my mood!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    jang
    Date:
    Jun 18, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    174.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    450px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).