jang

W 1 20 21a

W 1 20 21a
jang, Jan 21, 2021
Description:
One Little Bird and Paislee Press - Generations https://the-lilypad.com/store/Generations-a-collaboration.html
Tatima font
Three generations are represented in this photo. The hacky sack juggling balls are mine. I still have not learned to juggle. It might help if I practiced more.

The basket was made by my Dad at an adult recreation class after he retired so it is very precious to me.

The photo behind the basket is my grandfather on my Dad’s side. I have his photo on the table because I have his violin hanging on the wall just above the photo. That is precious also.

The lamp is from my maternal great aunt and the table they are sitting on is from my Dad’s family, I am so blessed.
chastml likes this.
    • umyesh
      This is so wonderful! I loved reading about all the generations represented in your one photo so thank you for including it below your page. My mom made us those hacky sacks growing up and I miss them so much! I think my kids would love them. I love that your dad made that basket; It looks so good! I like the neutral colors you used for your page; they help the photo stand out as it should.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    jang
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    126 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).