jang

W 1 10 22

W 1 10 22
jang, Jan 10, 2022
Description:
Kristin Aagard - Basically a Detective
Champagne and Limousines font
My 5 elements are a journal card, footsteps, a word strip, magnifying glass, flair, a paperclip, and a scribble circle.
My photos are linked by being our old predigital photos which I randomly pulled today, digitized, and cleaned up. The mystery aspect is when the events happened since I never put dates on photos!!!
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      love the way you went with this!!!!!! great idea, especially because you had little time...and, as usual, you put the photos together beautifully, and the added mystery is another fabulous addition! my heart is broken because I didn't realise when the last iMac died that the info for some of the photo that were in the old old iMac were in a different photo organizer, so now, when I try getting the info. isn't there...so , good thing now we are a bit more concentrating in doing our pages with attention to adding at least some info! Great Idea, great page!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    jang
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    181.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).