wvsandy

Vote 2020

Vote 2020
wvsandy, Nov 5, 2020
Description:
Kim Jensen, My America Kit & Alpha
Scrapping with Liz, USA Cutouts
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is brilliant, Sandy! I have a picture of my grandson going to the polls, too. They put an "I Voted" sticker on him, too. Fantastic blending of the stick on the American flag!
      wvsandy likes this.
    • Tree City
      I agree with Cheryl: love the toothpick flag thingy! It's a wonderful tradition, to introduce our young people to the polls! :)
      wvsandy likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      love that the little one went to the voting too. I took all mine when they were little and they asked questions of me and the ushers.
      Fabulous documenting and a great patriotic page
      wvsandy likes this.
    • garrynkim
      What a cute patriotic page and perfect for this time of year. I love how this turned out.
      wvsandy likes this.
    • flowersgal
      What a lovely page, Sandy. I like all the blue and red against the white. Nice accents with the flag, the bunting and the button and bead sprinkles.
      wvsandy likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      aww, how adorable! love the banner and the bordering - stitching, stroke and papers combined makes for a beautiful edging to your page. love the frame you put the cute pic in too!
      wvsandy likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    wvsandy
    Date:
    Nov 5, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    233.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).