silent ranks

Volunteer

Volunteer
silent ranks, Nov 20, 2019
Description:
A Grand Life dressed up by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs
https://the-lilypad.com/store/A-Grand-Life-Dressed-Up-Digital-Scrapbook-Template.html
The Plan by ForeverJoy Designs
Tandem by ForeverJoy Designs
New Leaf by ForeverJoy Designs
Cottage Christmas by ForeverJoy Designs
Birds of a Feather Alpha by ForeverJoy Designs
Love You More Alpha by ForeverJoy Designs

**journaling challenge Nov19**

TRA pushes me to be more. They tell me I can when I think I can't.
This tree planting ceremony was my idea so TRA said go and do it. Um, ok then. Turns out their faith in me wasn't wasted.
I planned and executed a tree planting combined with a Remembrance Day ceremony. Rappville had lost three trees n their Avenue of Honour during the Busby's Flat firestorm in Oct 2019. As a veteran led organisation, I though "how could we not?" replace the lost trees for them. This project was intensely rewarding and I am proud of our team and the results we achieved.
Team Rubicon Australia (TRA) in a NGO, not=for-profit. We consist predominantly of volunteers. We work in disaster relief/recovery. DISASTERS ARE OUR BUSINESS, VETERANS ARE OUR PASSION. Service above self is the driving force behind all of TRA's operational activity. Our actions are characterised by the constant pursuit to prevent or alleviate human suffering and restore human dignity. We help people on their worst day. When disaster strikes, we work hard to help the most vulnerable in need. By working with or alongside local agencies and governments, TRA seeks to be of the utmost service to those in need.
We are BUILT TO SERVE.
    • KarenB
      I love this!!! Your design is so well balanced. The red and grey is striking and your journaling is awesome. You do so much good. You are an inspiration :beat
    • AnneofAlamo
      the perspective of the photo and the fun of the whole page comes together with an awesomeness of pride (in a good way) for a job well done!
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page - love the photo and the journaling
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    silent ranks
    Date:
    Nov 20, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    86.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).