Roxana, Apr 20, 2018
Description:
Pink Reptile Design - O Sole Mio
Paula Kesselring - Under The Sea
WA from lovesvg.com
Kim B - Anchor My Heart
Vrielinkie and Beth Holmes like this.
    • cfile
      oh I absolutely love your title and love the word art / journal card! I love the split photo.. looks like a panorama split with a card in the center. the composition is fantastic. Great page!! Love this!
      Roxana likes this.
    • cfile
      Roxana likes this.
    • janedee
      Fabulous design! I love how the sketchy painted circle that ties everything together so beautifully. Congrats on the froggy fave!
      Roxana likes this.
    • fanon
      love this !
    • Vrielinkie
      Love this, I'm definitely using this as an inspiration page for when I get back from our cruise in September. Love the color scheme, the minimalistic approach. Perfect!
      Roxana likes this.
    • jazzmatazz
      PERFECT! Love the horizontal design of the layout! LOVE those two photos and how you separated them with that wonderful vertical journaling card! But most of all, I love the arcs and stars connecting the two photos. Brilliant!
    • ashleywb
      Um, this is amazing!! the composotion, the white background, the paper bits. I love everything about it.
    • SirScrapalot
      Love the large photo!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Roxana
    Date:
    Apr 20, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    228.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px
    Date / Time:
    2018:04:20 17:12:43

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).