MrsPeel

Vida Colorida {Colorful Life}

Vida Colorida {Colorful Life}
MrsPeel, May 27, 2015
Description:

Sarita's drawing when she was about 2 years old- Made the page with Kim Jensen's awesome offers for the SOSN Today: Chalk Artist (which includes a thin chalk written alpha) Concretely Grounded Papers & The Chalk Alpha Bundle: Primary , Pastel, Black & Bright- which you can also get in individual packs if you so wish- these are ALL 50% OFF all day today only!!! TFL!!!
    • jenn mccabe
      oh my goodness! this is just awesome. your attention to detail just wows me! i LOVE the way you used all those chalk bits on that background. the composition is SO good. this is really beatuiful... love all the different fonts or alphas! 
    • bcnatty
      This is pure genius!!! It makes me want to go and scan all my kiddos artwork and make pages about them. I love all the chalk doodles that you included and your shadow work is awesome!!!
    • dvhoward
      This look like you went out to the street and snapped a photo of some chalk art.  Love that you scrapped a drawing by Sarita.
    • KimJ
      Such a total wow page, Cynthia! Love the drawing, and the composition here is just stunning!! Awesome title work! Pure fabulousness!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    May 27, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: