MrsPeel

VibrantMusic

VibrantMusic
MrsPeel, Jul 15, 2016
Description:
As I mentioned in the previous page, When I first saw the new release for the M3 Mixed Media Monthly Subscription: Radiate/Vibrant/Spirit this week, I thought "I'm in trouble" I haven't been feeling the best, actually in so much physical pain as I had not been in at least a year, so I thought that scrapping with very bright, happy colors and line of thought would be a chore....as it turned out...it was the VERY best therapy, not only did I get making pages with it and couldn't stop, but it changed my frame of mind so much that I got some stuff solved I had not had the energy for the past 10 days. I would strongly recommend to dive into this ...it is refreshing!!!!! In this page I also used some of the awesome Add Ons: Paula Kesselring: Neon Mania {Signs} Neon Mania {Markers} and Neon Mania {Papers} Little Butterfly Wings: Essentials #1 Add On M3 July 2016.

The photo blended in the background was taken by Sarita in Berlin when they went Inter Railing last year (summer 2015) in the market in front of the Hagen Daaz restaurant they went to eat (oh the luxury of that treat!) she saw the basker, who even looks a bit like mum (yourstrully!LOL) when mum used to do the singing in the markets & squares! (I had a better guitar though, mine was an Ovation!) TFL!!!
    • jenn mccabe
      ha! loved reading your journaling ... the hair is like yours and at a glance it could be you! so fun that she snagged this photo. oh i would loved to have seen you back in the day strumming your Ovation! gorgeous page and i'm glad it refreshed you a bit! xoxo
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jul 15, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    167.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).