Angela Toucan, May 21, 2018
Description:
Credits:
Stated Element Pack by Sara Gleason.
Story Teller Luka by Just Jamie.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is SO cool!! Love it!
    • bellbird
      Love the layered ribbon border and notebook cover paper for this STEM/coding/awesome page! DS has a Sphero for coding at home after they started using one in class last yr but then his teacher left - Is Vernie part of Mindstorms? We haven't been prepared to invest in that - there's so much lego in every room here already!
    • Angela Toucan
      @bellbird thank you. No I don't think it's part of Mindstorms. Boost was one of last year's new products to hit toy shop shelves. My son lives and breathes Lego, so we decided to "upgrade" him. He can build many different programmable items with it, he's even made an electric guitar.
      bellbird likes this.
    • willimena
      This is a great layout - I like how it captures your son interacting with his creation. My son has come home from school talking about Mindstorm lego but oow the price is more than I want to part with. This looks like an interesting option.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    May 21, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    77 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    480px
    Height:
    480px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).