BLKinOR

Vergangenheitsaufarbeitung

Vergangenheitsaufarbeitung
BLKinOR, Jul 9, 2021
Description:
I was listening to this audiobook when this challenge was posted. The German word vergangenheitsaufarbeitung was used countless times in the book and by the end, I almost could say it like the narrator. Since the book was truly remarkable, I decided to scrap a photo of the physical book and use this unique word for this prompt. (I actually borrowed a physical copy from the library so that I could easily learn the correct spelling of the word. I chose to keep the design and embellishment simple due to the serious nature of the book and subject.

I used Just Jaimee Storyteller June 2021 Take Me Away and a hang tag from the Storyteller March 2016 bundle.
trekmom likes this.
    • jam-on-toast
      I love how you turned the word into a word art... written out in a straight line it woudln't have the same effect.
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @jam-on-toast, my thought exactly. It is such a long word that it makes a wonderful word stack. Plus, I've been working through a class on type and this use of type was a lesson from a few weeks ago. Thank you.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    One Word Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    BLKinOR
    Date:
    Jul 9, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).