VE Day
Angela Toucan, May 8, 2020
Description:
The blended photo is of some of the Land Girls re-enactment group. My cousin is having a look to see if she can find any photos of our Grandma from her Land Girl (Land Army) days. If she succeeds, then I'll swap that photo over. The other is me, taken by TJ this morning, we did a bit of 1940s dress up as part of the celebrations.

Credits:
Victory Street Mini Kit by Lynn Grieveson.
Everyday Story Templates by Lynn Grieveson.
Alpha Jumble No1. by Lynn Grieveson.
Fonts: Grace, and Blackadder ITC
    • wvsandy
      Love all of the flags! Hope that you find the other photos!
    • mcurtt
      That is just too bad that the Victory in Europe celebrations aren't taking place, especially for the 75th anniversary... Great pic of you, and yes, I hope that your cousin is able to located that photo of your grandmother. What a treasure that would be!
    • flowersgal
      Great page. Love your Victory in Europe celebration layout with all the little lines of flags and learning about your grandmother being a Land Girl. I so hope you can find a photo of your grandmother to swap out although it's a fun photo of you.
    • djp332
      I love the way you documented this historical event!
    • Dalis
      This is so classic and elegant, I just love it! btw. Great picture of you and that sepia to blend out with the rest of the colors in the page was a great idea!
    • cookingmylife
      Great work on the photo of you. I really thought it was a vintage photo! I love all the banners as it was back then with all the street parties!
    • LynnG
      It was a treat to see this :-)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    May 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    159.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).