August Template 2021 Freebie
Mentally Elsewhere
Now & Then Mini Kit
One Thing At A Time
- all by by Little Butterfly Wings

Fonts - Ringbearer & Traveling Typewriter

Photos: my own

Translation:
We went to Vadstena for the first time in the summer of 2016 because Urban wanted to go to Riksarkivet and do some genealogy research. Both of us fell in love with the small town with all the big history. Medieval monastery and castle in the middle of a liveful small town. Vadstena is simply magical. We went back in 2017, 2018 and 2019, and will go back again as soon as it's possible to travel again. Long for our paradise.
    • mcurtt
      I love that dark background that allows your photos to pop. Stunning! And thank you for the translation, much appreciated. Back in 1997, my husband & I visited Sweden (stayed with his host family) for a week, but we were in Skåne, southern Sweden. This looks to be quite a bit further north. Thanks SO MUCH for participating in Val's August designer template challenge. :happy
      tanteva likes this.
    • tanteva
      @mcurtt I guess it's about a 5 hr drive from Skåne to Vadstena. And then I live about 6 hr drive even further up north.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      What a wonderful way to showcase your beautiful photos! I love the navy blue background with the pops of turquoise and pink. Really stunning!
      tanteva likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Gorgeous photographs, Eva!! This template was just perfect for them!
      tanteva likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    tanteva
    Date:
    Aug 29, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    237.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).