nessita

username|nessita (day 17)

username|nessita (day 17)
nessita, Feb 1, 2018
Description:
Journaling: "
I use the name nessita in all the scrap galleries and forums. My name is Agnes, and my family name is quite frequently used, as well, in Hungary. Neither have a nick in real life. So I always had trouble, had to think a lot when creating accounts. I had to be creative if I didn’t want to use “agnes928283” or something. Then (thousands of) years ago I met some international students, and while talking a Spanish student was making fun with the names. He called me by the name “ness”. Later when I was thinking on a good user name for my first scrapbook gallery, this stupid name came into my mind. Just put the “ita” ending to it, as it is quite common in Spanish. And still use this username for scrapbooking. Like it because no one knows my by this name in real life, only in the scrap world. So it gives me all the incognito I need :)"

As this is my final page for the MOC2018, i decided to put a short list of my favs from this month onto my page.

A work in progress by Dawn Inskip.

TFL!
Mumma848 likes this.
    • cfile
      This is wonderful nessita/Agnes :) Love it! I love the way you created your user name and I love showcasing of some of your favorite pages of the MOC. Congrats too on completing the MOC! That is an awesome accomplishment! I too love that you saved your username challenge for last.. very cool. Love the paints here... beautifully scrapped!
      nessita likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    nessita
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).