annachris70

User-name

User-name
annachris70, Feb 1, 2018
Description:
My user name is annachris70. It’s a combination of my first name Anna, my middle name Christina and my birth year 1970 (which gives away my age LOL).
My family has a tradition of passing down family members’ first (and last) names through generations. Following that custom, I was named after my maternal grandmother. She was a Japanese immigrant and adopted “Anna” as her western name. “Christina” was picked by my father simply because he liked the name.
When I was a child, I wasn’t too fond of “Anna” because I thought it was such a common name, kind of plain also, so I used my middle name instead. As I grew older, I came to learn that “Anna” means favor or grace, and I started to like it. “Christina” means Christian or Christ-bearer.
My family and non-school friends call me Christina, while school/university friends and colleagues from work call me Anna. Today I can say I am proud of both my names :) I just love them!

Credits
Pink Reptile Designs and Ninigoesdigi: Make a change
Sahlin Studio: I'll love you forever
Font Pea Dawn
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    annachris70
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    356.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).