Up-up-and-away

Up-up-and-away
fruitysuet, Oct 1, 2016
Description:
Second Spring by ForeverJoy Designs
Focal Point template by Scrapping With Liz
Distressed Paint Style BYOC March 2016 by Mommyish
Fonts Faith and Glory Two, Daisywheel
aballen, MrsPeel, MiekSter and 3 others like this.
    • corsicar
      I LOVE this!! I've always wanted to see a balloon festival! Love your title, your cluster, how you blended the ladybug balloon playing peekaboo.... it's beautiful!!!
    • crystalbella77
      This is awesome! The photos are gorgeous! the colors on this are so bright and vibrant! love your journaling placement! Thank you so much for playing!
    • amandac
      There is nothing I love more than to watch Hot Air Balloons! This page is just great ... I love the great paper pieces and the lovely clustering!
    • bellbird
      this is just so pretty with the blend and central cluster - lovely job Suzanne!
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Your clusters and masking of the photo really bring this to life. I love your creative journal too!!
    • Scrapping with Liz
      Amazing page! Photos, clusters, kit choice.
    • MrsPeel
      I couldn't just go without commenting in this..... my husband is English, she promised me from the day we met that he would take me to one of the balloon's festival.... he took me many other places in Britain but that never happened....this page makes me want to get myself together to be able to make it at least with Sarita.... your composition/take on the template is gorgeous, love the blending going on, your journaling font is perfect for this, the photos are stunning, love the bigger cluster and the details of the elements around....just stunning all over!!!!!!
      how far are you from London? as in train ride time or drive ride time?
      If I ever get well enough to travel to one of this festivals, I would love to meet you in person...of course you may rather not have this loud obnoxious Latina around but I promise to behave like a true British Lady!!!! (25 years have taught me something!!! LOL)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    ForeverJoy Designs
    Uploaded By:
    fruitysuet
    Date:
    Oct 1, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).