bbachand

Up North

Up North
bbachand, Sep 18, 2018
Description:
TLP Sept Template Challenge
Credits: Lynne Marie Good Times; Sara Gleason Sept 2018 template; Mommyish MPM Routine styles
    • Aerobigirl
      I always like the photo-on-photo technique, and this one is especially well done. Such a bright, fun layout, and it makes me want to go out on the water with you.
      cfile and bbachand like this.
    • cfile
      Great and fun use of the template!! I love the large photo of Lake Michigan with that awesome perspective and then the fun photo of your friend group on the boat... the Yes Please word art is perfect.. This would look awesome in a 12X12 book.. I love this fun page! Thanks for joining in on the template challenge. I love your page!
      bbachand likes this.
    • bellbird
      good choice going with this beautiful big picture instead of a background paper - it's gorgeous and perfect with your boating group shot!
      bbachand likes this.
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your fabulous layout has been spotlighted on The Lilypad Blog today! Yippee!!! :goldstars
      bbachand likes this.
    • bbachand
      @Karen Thanks Karen...you made my day!
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    bbachand
    Date:
    Sep 18, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    72 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).