AliSarah

Universal Fun!

Universal Fun!
AliSarah, Jan 11, 2022
Description:
This is for the MOC10 Challenge #7: Filled Template!

To create this, I used the required template: Fiddlesticks #88 by FiddleDeeDee, Stinkin Cute by Bella Gypsy, and a couple pieces from Shenanigans also by Bella Gypsy.

I could journal about this day for page after page, but instead I decided to let the pictures do the talking. I might come back later and make this into a 2 page spread with lots of journaling. My big boy came in and said there weren't enough words on this page. I love that in just a year and a half, he's already come to see the value in writing down the stories/memories we are creating!
    • keepscrappin
      yay... the minnions... they're our favorite part of universal! :byay:bwave:banana
      AliSarah likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Love the minions, we've seen the movies so many times! I love the photos, they really do tell the story, but so cool that your son wanted more words for the page! I love the clustering and shadows. Great page!
      AliSarah likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    AliSarah
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    178 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).