jetjez

Unicorn

Unicorn
jetjez, Jan 7, 2017
MrsPeel likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      hehe... love that quote. beautiful card, so much texture, blending and just whimsical feeling.
    • Karen
      This is SO fantastic! I love that whimsical quote and I love that you added a cute unicorn in a bubble too! So much fun!
    • MrsPeel
      LOL can I be a millionaire ranch owner? or a billionaire who owns an island? Not sure the unicorn appeals to much to me these days LOL
      these is awesome!!!!! LOVE love the way you went!!! as usual, beautiful in every way possible!!!!!!!!!
    • BevG
      Adorable!! Love the colors and that quote is great! I love Dawn's kits and guessed it was hers before I checked the credits.
    • dawninskip
      Loving this Mariette <3
    • Karen
      Just wanted to give you a head's up that we are doing a digital ATC swap this month and you can use this ATC for to play along! Check out the detail HERE. I'd love to have everyone play along! It's a great way to get a full resolution copy of everyone's ATC from the MOC challenge! :) But hurry, there are only a couple more days to play along! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    jetjez
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    158.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    429px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).