Angela Toucan

Understanding Hot

Understanding Hot
Angela Toucan, Apr 4, 2019
Description:
For the April Style Challenge to use a notebook or journal.
Credits:
Notebooks by Kim Jensen.
Good Day Bad Day by Kristin Aagard.
Limed Spruce Addon by Captivated Visions (Rachel Jefferies) - retired product
Scissors from Maker's Gonna Make Collab
Glimmer Snowy Snow Flakes by Allison Pennington
String from Then and Now Addon by Pink Reptile Designs.
Font: Journal
lovemuffin and KarenB like this.
    • mcurtt
      Great take on the challenge. Your layout exudes frustration and stress. I am so sorry... But it appears that with rules, you have things under control. Hugs!
    • Cherylndesigns
      Your page is very meaningful, Angela. I'm so sorry for yours and your son's daily struggles. HUGS
    • RJMJ
      Whoa!...What A Very Personal & Powerful Story About One's Daily Life Struggles...So Sorry For The Life Struggles You Are Going Through...I Am Currently Going Through Some Rough Daily Life Struggles Myself...I Create A Lot Of Layouts About My Anxiety/Depression...But I Don't Journal In Those Layouts As Opposed To Using Visuals & WA To Express...You Are Brave To Just Put This Kind Of Journaling Out There...I'm Not Sure If I Could Or Can Do That...Br:heartlubve!!!
    • Karen
      You are SO right! These types of layouts are perfect for photoless memory keeping and this is a perfect example of that! I think you'll love being able to look back on this page later to remember when you made up the hot day and cold day rules. Poor guy though, I hope the rules are helpful to him!
    • Ga_L
      nice page, love the journal look and all the details. thanks for sharing
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Apr 4, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    231.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    768px
    Height:
    768px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).