anke55

Ugly Duckling

Ugly Duckling
anke55, Jun 7, 2023
Description:
I reduced the size of the template (I love white space) and changed the colors of the masks to suit my photo. Since I only wanted to scrap one photo, I eliminated all the other ones. I added a few items from ArtCrush kit and voila, it was done :)

NBK Designs
Freebie Template
https://the-lilypad.com/store/nbk-AC63-KIT.html
Thuria likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      I've never heard of car called that before. Great story telling, and pretty page.
      anke55 likes this.
    • *sylvia*
      Great use of the template. Stunning layout und ich LIEBE die Ente !!!!
      anke55 likes this.
    • designbylime
      Love your take with the template and your journaling. I've seen those cars when we went camping in Southern Europe and we drove trough Germany. We always was so scared when we saw them on Autobahn.
      anke55 likes this.
    • mcurtt
      A great modification to the template, going with one photo spot. I am glad you made it your own. I love your white space here and enjoyed your journaling. Thanks SO MUCH for participating in Nicole's June birthday template challenge. :beat
      anke55 likes this.
    • jam-on-toast
      I love how you modified the template and how color-coordinated your layout it... Beautifully done!
      anke55 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    anke55
    Date:
    Jun 7, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    77.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).