Description:
MOC Day 31: TN with a Connection

Paislee Press: December Faves No. 7; Adorned
Sahlin Studio: Gather
Rebecca McMeen: Here's my Heart
Elif Sahin Designs: Reflections
Sara Gleason: Albus

Left side journaling:
"two turtle doves ... you keep one, and you give the other one to a very special person ... turtle doves are a symbol of friendship and love. and as long as each of you has your turtle dove, you'll be friends forever." home alone 2

Right side journaling:
we watched this movie the year we met. and the exchange between kevin and mr. duncan in the toy store stuck with both of us. so much so that i bought two turtle dove christmas ornaments for our tree that year. a year and a half later, on the morning of our wedding, john gave me a turtle dove necklace that he had designed by a local jeweler, specifically for our wedding day. and then five years later, i took that necklace and had a replica tattooed on my ankle. we have turtle doves all over our house at christmas, and a few pieces i leave out year round. i see turtle doves everywhere i go, and they make me smile. they're "our thing." twenty five years of friendship and love. friends forever.
Ga_L likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    mrs2a50
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    75.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).