Twinkies
quietgirl, Dec 1, 2016
Description:
Love this photo!

Pink Reptile Design: Blog Template Challenge
Sing Like No One is Listening, On this Day, Chatterbox,
Love the Life You Live, A Touch of Paint, Say Cheese,
Fall Talk, Bordered
Vrielinkie, jenn mccabe and Shivani like this.
    • Shivani
      Awww what a pair of cuties!!!Love how you have turned the template and those doodles and minimal ellies do add so much. Loved it!!!
    • cfile
      great use of the template! I love how you flipped it... the photo is so precious and love all the little elements you used to adorn it!!
    • jenn mccabe
      that photo is melting my heart ... their expressions are simply precious! love the little "2" and love the template turned on its side. Twinkies is the most adorable name, love that you documented this! Thanks for playing along in the PRD challenge! :beat
    • mirjam
      Love how you flipped the template and I love, love, love that photo! What an adorable duo! Love the journaling. Too cute! And I love your choice of elements, the doodles, the ledger paper and the colors you used make this such a fun young page and the 2 and the hearts are the perfect finishing touches. This is fantastic all around!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    quietgirl
    Date:
    Dec 1, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    74.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).