AnneofAlamo

Twin thing

Twin thing
AnneofAlamo, Jan 2, 2014
Description:
I so hope you will join me for DAY 2 of the MOC'14
the uncanniness of my girls (IDENTICAL TWINS) to dress alike has always struck me. I never on purpose bought two outfits the same for them. They were more mix and match. But on a constant basis, they will come out dressed in same color top, or such. Just a twin thing I guess, but I enjoyed journaling about it, and poured it out with
these amazing items in order of appearance:
Amy Wolff-Junk Drawer frames
Little Butterfly Wings-school edition
CD-Splattered (alpha)
Little Butterfly Wings (LBW)-Keep Your Heart Strong (mini)
LBW-This is my Story
LBW-Dear Diary Borders
Studio Basic collab with LBW-Brother and Sisters
    • naughtsncrosses
      Fabulous challenge, Anne!

I think there is a lot to be said about synchronicity - and it sounds like your daughters have it in spades. :D Fabulous layout!
    • amandaresende
      FUN FUN FUN!!!!!! as all your pages, BTW! LOVE it, sweetie!
    • designbylime
      What a great artist you're Anne! I love your creativity and I love this page.
    • Joamosatcharterdotnet
      Wow I love the way you piled the ellies on...piled high to the ceiling id say and that's what makes it so interesting and dynamic...I also love your AJ theme...super fantastic page girly girl...
    • Nemla
      It is great fun to look at your pages, always takes ages, to take everything in. Love this one
    • omuli
      Loved this challenge Anne, thank you! Your layout is beautiful as always - full of life and happiness!
    • cfile
      I love it Anne.. I still find it funny that Abby & Anna dress alike daily even though you don't buy them exact same clothes... so cute that they color coordinate. So glad that you are scrapping these moments! Love it!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    General Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: