tw1717

Tw1717-tlp-1-14-20-photographytechnique

Tw1717-tlp-1-14-20-photographytechnique
tw1717, Jan 14, 2020
Description:
Day 14: Photography Technique - Silhouette
Take a NEW as of today or after today photo with main subject as the silhouette.

I used papers and elements from All About Me, YOU, and US.

My main subject is Phil JR (upper right photo) and his papa, Papa Phil lower photo. - the journaling tells a story about Phil and Phil Jr.
Dalis likes this.
    • bellbird
      What a great propagation story & I love the family connection throughout - I think we have the same plant too (pothos?? ) in the top of one of our fishtanks as part of an organic filtration system but your papa & baby are both looking more lush than ours, we think it just doesn't get enough light where the tank is -can I ask is your papa one near a window?
      tw1717 likes this.
    • Dalis
      What a gorgeous story, I bet Phil Jr will get to Papa's size (or close to it) really fast! This younglings thrive fast!
      tw1717 likes this.
    • tw1717
      @bellbird - Thank you for the lovely comment. In answer to your question, Papa Phill is across the room on the top of the bookshelf from a large picture window. When we first moved in I had him right in front of the window but it also happened to be right under the vent so he started to wither.....when I moved him across the room he popped back to life....Phil Jr is in our bedroom on our dresser across the room from the windows....so they get enough natural light without being DIRECTLY in front of the window. I just put him in front of the window for the photo above...:)
      bellbird likes this.
    • tw1717
      @Dalis - Thank you! I hope he does...When my daughter moves into her own home this spring/early summer I want to give her a clipping....as long as you water it once a week and pot it right it will thrive! Papa Phill has waited 28 years for offspring.....
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
    • londoncuppa
      What a fantastic story! Love it!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    tw1717
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    213.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).