tw1717

Tw1717-tlp-1-11-20

Tw1717-tlp-1-11-20
tw1717, Jan 11, 2020
Description:
Day 11 - 2020 Vision Board
After much going back and forth with different options on how I wanted to do this challenge, I happened be talking to Shelby and she mentioned she was making a 2020 goals list for herself...so I asked her if I could scrap it for today's challenge...it was perfect!

Just a bit of back story, Shelby left in 2017 shortly after my mom passed away and moved to Chicago to go back to school to pursue her fashion photography degree. She graduated in May 2019, got married in May 2019 and turned 25. Shortly after they got back to Chicago from the wedding, they realized they really wanted to move back to Kansas City to save more money for either a house and studio OR to move again if she can land a fashion photography job and moved back in July 2019. So they live with my dad to keep an eye on him, he has the room and he loves having people and dogs around! Shelby started working out shortly after they came back from their honeymoon in July and is doing awesome! She is doing a lot of these goals listed in the layout for herself!

The rules for this challenge:
  • Create a layout as a visual representation of how you see your year.
  • You must have exactly 20 goals (individual or in categories).
  • You must use scrap products in the form of elements, quotes, visual additions to your LO.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    tw1717
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    171.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).