Turn Your Face - 31 Days of AJ - Day 11

Turn Your Face - 31 Days of AJ - Day 11
dvhoward, Oct 12, 2015
Description:

Just Jaimee | Sept 14 Add-On Page Masks, M3 Jan 15, M3 Apr 15, M3 Sept 15

Little Butterfly Wings | M3 Dec 14, M3 Mar 15

Amy Wolff | M3 June 15
    • jenevang
      I like all of your arrows and  your stamped word art.  Great contrast to the blended photo.
    • jk703
      Very clever! I just noticed the person that the arrows point to! Very clever blend! 
    • MrsPeel
      welll, as usual, this is some show of awesome talent....as you do always. LOVE this big time, from the thumb I could see I love it... love how frank and fresh and honest all your photos are...something I read in one of the pages for this made me wobder about us who show ourselves often... some people see it as narcisistic...I see it as a way of putting ourselves out there for our family and next generations to see who the hand, heart and soul makibng the pages is/was.... and every photograph of yours is a delioght to my eyes.... this has punch, love the stamped word art, and, I have to say, it was Jen's comment above that made me look twice as to the person the arrows point to...(as I thought..isn;t it obvious with that big photo? ) and then I saw it..... super clever blending, turning this into even more of an amazing page [​IMG]
    • Dalis
      Diane, you crack me up!  Why are you smirking at me?  Is it because I made you take a selfie?  I am still glad I did.  I love seeing you all beautiful women!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    dvhoward
    Date:
    Oct 12, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: