bellbird

trying yoga

trying yoga
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is so cool, Justine!! Are those new pictures or old or is it just the frames that make them look old? LOVE your page!
    • bellbird
      @Cherylndesigns the dates kinda small near the right edge but Oct 2017, I do love the occasional sepia filter! :flirtybut yep those Worn frames are awesome!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @bellbird Oh, I see the date now. I was too busy trying to figure out those pictures. They look awesome! I have those frames in my wish list and must have them now!
      bellbird likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @bellbird I just realized those were Dawn's frames. I've never seen them before. I had some other weathered frames in my wish list. I popped over and bought these because they might not be there tomorrow. :(
    • bellbird
      @Cherylndesigns i know :shakehead, i see something 'new' every time i go into her store and it's already tomorrow here so i'm trying to hang on to August for as long as possible and using her pretty things while i still can
    • Cherylndesigns
      @bellbird We're still going to be able to use her designs, aren't we? Somebody in the forum eluded to the fact that maybe we weren't going to be able to use them. Maybe she was just talking about MOC.
    • bellbird
      @Cherylndesigns i really don't know, sorry :shrug i in no way make the rules here, i just wait for them to passed down on a tablet from the Powers that Be and play along with them
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    bellbird
    Date:
    Aug 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).