adriablack

Trunk or Treat - Church

Trunk or Treat - Church
adriablack, Dec 10, 2016
Description:
Journaling reads:
Daddy really wanted to take Tizzy trick or treating this year. So we started at the Milan Christian Church’s Trunk or Treat. This was the first time of Daddy meeting our new friends at Church. We stayed for a little bit and then dropped off Daddy so we could head to Papa Bobb’s for more Trick or Treating.

Credits:
Fiddle Dee Dee Designs - Fiddlesticks #14 Template (Freebie)
Bella Gypsy - Spooks and Spells
Gina Miller - Elm Street Bonus (Freebie)
Font - The Scratchy Pen by Heather Joyce
Font - Always by My Heart
KarenB likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Looks like a fun truck or treat! Love the banner and string across the page. Great paper layers!! Wonderfully done!
      adriablack likes this.
    • jesskab
      I love that string element across the page. Every year I think we should try trunk or treating. Maybe next year.
      adriablack likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Glad I'm not the only one still scrapping Halloween! I love how colourful this looks with everything against the white background and I love the layered papers and the string curling across the page. Wonderful layout!
      adriablack likes this.
    • Iowan
      Your string just ties the layout together so nicely. You have done a nice job of picking up the colors in your photo with you perfect selection of elements.
      adriablack likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    adriablack
    Date:
    Dec 10, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    143.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).