Truck - A Love Story
bonnenuit, Mar 21, 2020
Description:
DYD - Dec. 18
Scrapping with Liz - Pieced Together template 2
Pink Reptile Designs - Silent Night & Falala Seasons Greetings
Dalis likes this.
    • SharLamb
      This is wonderful. Makes me want to read the book! The cluster of photos works so well with the papers.
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • bonnenuit
      @SharLamb Thanks! You should read it! It's by a Wisconsin author - basically a memoir of a year in his life rehabbing this truck, writing, living in a small town, and falling in love.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Dalis
      Omg, Judy!!! Your friend JaneAnne sure has a truck collection!!!!!! They are all my kind of favorites! The old vintage red truck! I love trucks, I don't have one because they are not very logical here in the midwest. Plus I like vintage trucks, which is funny because Bianca wants an old 80s Ford or Chevy for high school. Which will be a BIG NO since they are all BIG sleds in the snow. LOL!!!! My dad has a 1936 Chevy truck and when he was to paint I IMPLORED him to paint it red! LOL!!!! He went with red, which in my head MAKES no sense and it doesn't show the amazing lines that truck has!
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • bonnenuit
      @Dalis I love that collection too! I wanted to take it home with me and decorate my house with it. I like those old vintage trucks much more than the modern huge trucks.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @bonnenuit Modern huge trucks are just that HUGE! There is no esthetic on them. OK, they might be powerful, but there is nothing more beautiful than a wood floor boards on the back of a truck! I am trying to see if I can get pics of my dad's truck, well, really it's my brother's truck now. My dad gave it to my brother as a birthday present! I am still a bit upset about it. LOL!!!
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      This is so fun!
      bonnenuit likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    DYD - Document Your December
    Uploaded By:
    bonnenuit
    Date:
    Mar 21, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    194.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).