Pups_r_Paps

Trooper---The-Good-Life

Trooper---The-Good-Life
Pups_r_Paps, May 30, 2017
Description:
JOURNALING: It's hard to believe our youngest Papillon is already 12 years old. Hopefully there will be many more birthdays to celebrate. He continues to get good checkups after his series of chemotherapy treatments and now is being seen every three months. Despite all he's been through, he is still the sweet, happy, puppy we love so much. 5/1/17

CREDITS: Scraplift of "I Like Ewe" by tkradtke and "Spring" by cfile; KITS: "Woof", Bella Gypsy; "The Story Unfolds", One Little Bird; "Seriously" & "Easy Peasy", Pink Reptile Designs; "Fur Babies - Dogs" & "Animals", Kristin Aagard
KarenB likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      Adorable layout! Love the split background and how you've created a visual triangle with the blue in the title, circle word art and pattern paper.
    • KAPOH
      Awww, such a cutie! Hope he continues having good checkups! Love the blue polka dot paper over half of the page. In fact, I might have to scraplift this layout. I really like how the picture is situated and the split background.
    • yellowpeep
      Oh my goodness look at that face! I love the way you repeated lots of dots in circles in this layout and really made the photo the centerpiece of it. Good luck with the health of your puppy!
    • tkradtke
      Oh! Trooper is adorable! I love how you combined the two layouts... great page!
    • bcnatty
      What a cutie!! Love the split page!! Thanks for playing along!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    May 30, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    126.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    495px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).