mmbstaley

Tron

Tron
mmbstaley, Apr 6, 2023
Description:
credits:
Sahlin Studio and Brittish Designs Project Mouse: Vibes Bundle, Galaxy Papers, Galaxy Alphas
Sahlin Studio: April 23 blog template
Miss Tiina: Neon Lights
glow lines and discs made by me
font: Montserrat Regular
ashanddiz likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      really eye catching with all the neon and geometrics.
    • trekmom
      I am so happy you got to ride Tron, it opened 2 days after we left. Love the photos, and this page. We waited over an hour for Smuggler's Run and the building was evacuated. They panicked when the first announcement was made. As long as all is well, that's okay.
    • mmbstaley
      @trekmom we were there during the 'soft open' period for Tron, the end of our quick trip just 2 days before the full open. Several of our group didn't even get queue spots, so we were thankful. Having smaller 'groups' seems to work better for securing earlier ride groups we found.
      We got hosed on riding Guardians the day before - we had a group number and should have been able to ride it but I think the ride broke down for a couple of hours in the afternoon. We got the dreaded 'your group has been cancelled' message mid-evening - we were so disappointed. You win some and lose some at Disney these days! we have something big to look forward to next time still I guess.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    mmbstaley
    Date:
    Apr 6, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).