Triumph
Dalis, Feb 14, 2016
Description:
credits: Triumph Basics {element pack} by Laurie Ann, Sprinkles V35 by Valorie Wibbens, DigiTapes vol. 16 - Fairy Tale by Jacque, Messy Marvin Deconstructed Vol. 3 by Amy Wolff, Tropical Paradise {Flairs and Borders} by Little Butterfly Wings, Friends Forever {journal cards} by Little Butterfly Wings, Friends Forever {journal cards} by Little Butterfly Wings, Friends Forever {word art} by Little Butterfly Wings, Stated {papers} by Sara Gleason by Sara Gleason
Valoriew, scrapsandsass and chickypow like this.
    • chickypow
      I love this. There is so much here and yet you pulled it all together so that it's totallyour cohesive and stunningly gorgeous!
    • Dalis
      @chickypow , my problem is that I am not sure it looks like the page I am supposed to be scraplifting from Lorry.
    • chickypow
      But that's scraplifting! You take inspiration from the other page. It doesn't have to look the same right? I checked and I can see where your inspiration came from. You rocked it!
      lorryfach and Dalis like this.
    • Dalis
      @chickypow , thanks! I told ya' I have trouble with Clean & Simple.
    • chickypow
      Bahahaha! I'm practicing lots so am getting better. I still have to hold myself back huge from adding more more more!
      Dalis likes this.
    • lorryfach
      Great lift! :) You did make it your own but I see the lift, and it looks amazing so no worries!! Love the color and how you did the edges!
      Dalis and chickypow like this.
    • Sokee
      You had me at the pink thread! I love when you totally make it your own! That is what lifts are supposed to be lifting not copying! :ballonhang
      Dalis likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Feb 14, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    136.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).