3BluEyedBabies

Tricks for Treats

Tricks for Treats
3BluEyedBabies, Oct 2, 2021
Description:
Howl-o-ween by Forever Joy Designs
Dalis and ForeverJoy like this.
    • bellbird
      i love that you used Howl-oween that i associate with dogs for a cat page!! love the plaid and how black is used throughout and ties it all together - great job on the 'winged thing'!
    • G.J.
      Aww that kitty is the cutest! I'm a real cat lover, owned by 3 furbabies. I love everything about this page, especially your stack and the sweet photos, melted my heart :heartslub:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub
    • yellowpeep
      Fun pictures! My black cat is very jealous that your black cat gets to go outside. I love the Halloween accents.
    • ajm
      Oohhh so cute and so beautifully scrapped!
    • ForeverJoy
      oh my goodness! What a perfect series of photos!! :beat I love each and every pose!
    • meganmecrazy
      What a beautiful cat! I love the series of photos and the Fall/Halloween kit you used to scrap them!!
    • Dalis
      Is the kitty hunting?!?!? I love watching animals crouch and hunt, except I don't like them to get the prey. I know it makes no sense, but I love their body fluidity when they are hunting.
    • 3BluEyedBabies
      @Dalis, yes, she was going after bugs in our yard! Usually, this would be a good thing, but sometimes she likes to sit at my butterfly bushes and try to catch the pretty butterflies! She is such a sweet, little thing, though. She doesn't like to be held, but she loves belly rubs!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @3BluEyedBabies She is gorgeous. I am highly allergic to cats, but love them!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    3BluEyedBabies
    Date:
    Oct 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    223.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).