angiekey

Tribute (April Photography Challenge)

Tribute (April Photography Challenge)
angiekey, Apr 13, 2016
Description:
Created for the April 2016 Photography Challenge, rule of 3rds. (The lilies are placed at the intersection of the bottom and rightmost 3rd.) Supplies used include:
Template from Big Photo Templates 2 by Scrapping with Liz
Papers from Celebrate Good Times by Paula Kesselring
Paper and Supplies from Unwritten by ForeverJoy Designs
Leaves from Flock Together by Allison Pennington
Ribbon from Sweater Weather by One Little Bird
Journaling and title font are Newslab
Title created with Stylin' #157 - Chip & Stick by Mommyish
amien1, cfile and rchansen like this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I can not stop crying, the pure beauty of the photo and the way you put a heartbeat of humanity to it is beyond amazing!
      angiekey and rchansen like this.
    • rchansen
      Wow. Beautiful photo. Beautiful words. Thank you for bringing the names on panel N-63 back to life and introducing them to us. Thank you for honoring them.
      angiekey likes this.
    • cfile
      This is just beautiful. I lost quite a few people from my home town as some were FDNY and NYPD, as well as a few from Canter Fitzgerald. I will never forget that horrific day. I love the photo you scrapped and your journaling.. the research you did to determine whose lilies they might have been left for, but mostly for the personal touch to bring the lives of these 4 "back to life" so to speak to make us know who they were and not just names etched in a monument. That day will forever be etched in so many peoples memories. It is nice to "know" a bit about the person. Thank you for this beautiful page honoring them.

Also just noticed... the borders at the top and bottom of the photo area to see the names of those that are etched in the monument... that is wonderful!
      angiekey likes this.
    • patsyt
    • angiekey
      @cfile - you noticed the borders! :) I actually copied down all the names listed on the 9-11 website for this particular panel ... thought even if I was the only person who ever noticed it in our family albums, it was kind of cool. Thanks for noticing - and thank you for the Froggy Fav!
    • angiekey
      @patsyt Oh my word - thank you so much for the GSO honor!
      patsyt likes this.
    • Karen
      angiekey likes this.
    • angiekey
      @Karen - Omigosh, thank you so much for the honor! I'm sorry I missed seeing this earlier in the week; I'm traveling out of country with my husband right now, capturing more photos to scrapbook. :D
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    angiekey
    Date:
    Apr 13, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    172.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).