Tree Happenings

Tree Happenings
cfile, Dec 16, 2018
Description:
New release Friday
Random Challenge
Credits:
Just Jaimee | Year in Review Digital Kit
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Year-in-Review-Digital-Kit-Storyteller-December-2018-Add-on.html
font: Mistral
MrsPeel and huyentrang43 like this.
    • flowersgal
      Lovely, Christa. I love all the grays, whites and black with those soft touches of blue. I wouldn't have thought to make the photo b & W but it works here and reminds me that all those b&w old photos if scanned could be used for new layouts. Thanks.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @flowersgal you are welcome Patsy re the inspiration.. actually I was playing with my new phone and used the bw filter on it when I took the picture.. that was when the bottom half of the trees lights still worked.. LOL Beginning of this week the prelit section died (I strung lights on the rest when I put it up) and now it will remain that way until next year.. next year regardless the whole tree will get stringed lights all around.. LOL I like the b/w and grayish tones too.. something different and the papers can be used all year round :) Hugs!
    • Justagirl
      Beautiful hunnie! Seeing a Christmas page in B&W with just touch of colour is fun. I love this one!
      cfile likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Christa my dear dear friend.... your imagination and creativity always shine!!!! I wanted to stop with more time at your gallery but these past few days have been a bit meh.... but seeing this in the distance had me amazed and close up even more so!!!! LOVE the background paper, it feels almost like a very delicate embroidery on silk, amazing black and white light, gorgeous composition, super awesome all over!!!! [​IMG]
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • cfile
      @MrsPeel Thank you so very much Cynthia... your words mean a lot to me. Big hugs for your sweet comments and friendship :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Dec 16, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    223.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).