Miss Becki...

Treasured

Treasured
Miss Becki..., Jan 1, 2019
Description:
Created for MOC7, Blind Scrap, using "Treasured" collab.
Paper- Sabrina
Paint- VW
Flowers- APennington, Sabrina
Leaf- APennington
Tag (recolored)- LGrieveson
Word art (title)- PRD
Stitches- SGleason
Brads- Sabrina
Button- DInskip
Extra Element (camera)- PRD
    • flowersgal
      What a great photo of the cousins and nicely scrapped -- love the little camera in your cluster.
    • zinzilah
      Great photo, love the cluster you created
    • IntenseMagic
      That is such a great photo! Great title and the clustering is just beautiful!!
    • nanascrapper
      Certainly a page to treasure. Lovely setting for your photo. Clever clustering doesn't distract from the main frame.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I am just loving how you surrounded them with the jewel tones! Just gorgeous!
    • cfile
      I love the wonderful photo you captured! How fun that everyone was together and you could get this taken.. I just love little creeks and bridges... it is peaceful and wonderful!! I love the rich bg you used here and the clustering of those gorgeous fabric flowers. Well done!
    • mrs2a50
      Really fun photo! How lucky you were to get it!! Thanks for playing!
    • jesskab
      I did a double take! My sister just had portraits done with her in-laws, all in blue. I love the cluster with the camera. Your colors go so well with the tones in your photo. Just lovely!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    Miss Becki...
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.4 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1200px
    Height:
    1200px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).