Lynnette

travel bucket list - MOC day 7

travel bucket list - MOC day 7
Lynnette, Jan 18, 2019
Description:
created with Life is An Adventure collab kit by TLP designers; Life is an Adventure kit by Kristin Aagard; Life is an Adventure cards & word art by Sahlin Studio; Adventure kit by Pink Reptile Designs
tropt, MrsPeel, KarenB and 1 other person like this.
    • Anny-Libelle
      I love your page design and these happy colors! So beautiful!
    • MrsPeel
      ohhhh LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!! you know I am a fan of your PL Pages, but seeing you coming out of the format and giving us something like this fills me with JOY!!!!, beautiful, elegant as you always are, and the little bits and pieces all so very well combined, the gorgeous word art...everything rocks my heart!!!!!!!!! I know your husband spent time in Brazil, but would love to take you around many places in Brazil I love....maybe one day I will have money to organize a tour for my most loved people of the Lilypad!!!!!!! you guys will be in it for sure!!!!!! gorgeous page, as always Lynnette!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    Lynnette
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    343.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).