Description:
May 2020 Inspiration Monthly Challenge
Template: Lynn Grieveson, Messy Pockets Gridded 3
Kits: Elif Sahin Designs, Fernweh & Jaunt
Gesso: Tangie Baxter
Map background paper: Paula Kesselring Old Maps 1
jenirlsrsly and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      That's an awesome looking place! That stitched frame is great, and I love the map BG :)
    • Angela Toucan
      looks like a fabulous place to go. I hope you get there one day. I like your titlework and the shadows on that leave and flower are superb.
    • flowersgal
      Interesting journaling and I love that word art "missing places you've never been." Great choice of background and lovely photos.
    • cookingmylife
      Wonderful title work! I have some of those where I've been I hoped current dh could see! I love a map as background and this page is beautifully done with the template!
    • Ga_L
      nice page, love the choice of background. thanks for sharing
    • LynnG
      Great tweak of the design and I love your wordart. I've never been to Bulgaria: this place looks fascinating
    • busywoman139
      Thank you all for your lovely comments! My sister-in-law is actually from this area of Bulgaria and has a home there so my chances of making this a travel destination are definitely increased! Fingers crossed! :)
    • bcnatty
      Love the wordart...I definitely have fernweh for a lot of places!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    busywoman139
    Date:
    May 22, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    253.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    662px
    Height:
    828px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).