Nemla, May 23, 2016
Description:
Kits
Kate Hadfield ; On our travels
Kim Jensen ; Eclectomania papers
Amy wolff ; fresh air
MrsPeel and chickypow like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      love all the little elements you selected to document this: it's so funny to learn that you don't like boats bc of sea sickness but you live on an island! if i had the opportunity to live on an island that wouldn't stop me either!!! you are a lucky woman!
      Nemla likes this.
    • NancyP
      Fantastic page with great journaling! Love the dots from the plane to the island and also the little map. Great job!!
      Nemla likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      love , like Jenn said, all these super cute elements and the way you documented this!!!!!! you know every time I'm thinking about asking you this, I am generally away from the computer... did you choose to move to Malta or was it something you guys had to do (for work or a set reason?) love your composition and your journaling, super cute page Vivi!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • Nemla
      @MrsPeel short answer;came to spend 1 year with my parents they were here because of my dad's work. Meet my hubby and stayed...
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      :heartlub I would love to live in a place like Malta....
    • Kate
      Beautiful colours here, I love the pops of red and orange against the blue and green background! Great journalling too, it makes me want to go travelling right now!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Nemla
    Date:
    May 23, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    592px
    Height:
    592px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).