TrailAug2017RC
AnotherAmanda, Aug 18, 2017
Description:
August 2017 - Random Challenge - where you live (not home)
Journaling - An access to the Iron Horse Trail is only a few blocks from our house. I loved my twice daily walks, but no time with a toddler these days. 08.09.2017
Font - Type-Ram Bebe Neus
Elements and Papers Weekend, InkyDink Page borders, StickPeople, Weekend Vibes, Silver Lining
    • Serena
      This is pretty! I hope you get to start walking again! Maybe try WITH the toddler? I don't know how yours are, I could never seem to wear mine out! LOL! I like the way you've created the 'sky and grass' here. Very cute!
    • catschwartz
      I like the toddler stroller element, since you mention that in your journaling. Nice layout.
    • KarenB
      I love this LO. C&S with such a pretty bg. Love the little stick figures. Im sure you will get back on the trail with your child once they're bigger. Thankyou so much for taking part in the challenge :)
    • bellbird
      those stick figures add so much even though they are so tiny! i love how you dvided the page to be like the landscape too, with the big sky paper, road and grass represented in your bkgrds
    • Juliestcyr
      When I saw the title, I got really excited, because the town where I grew up also has an "Iron Horse Trail". It's built along an old railway line. However, there are definitely no palm trees where I'm from!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Aug 18, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    735.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).