StefanieS

Township

Township
StefanieS, Feb 12, 2018
Description:
I used New Year, New Stuff by Allison Pennington with Wire Styles from Mommyish.
    • Laura1979
      I love the separation of the photograph from the journal box. I love your passion for the game. Great journaling!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOVE the page of course!!!!!!! as usual, your superb elegance on composition, the beautiful choices of a few elements and placement, the shadows, the journaling and the journaling font..... I was smiling as I was reading..... I don't "get" the gaming thing, I made a point of bringing up Sarita without games, we never owned a console or anything for gaming, only played Doll palace (and she played with me- in my computer as she didn't have her own until she was almost 15) for many reasons, I love that I was able to stick with it, but I know I have some "addictions" with some things that for other people may seem trivial but I think, like you do, that life is better with my little obsessions than without...... I have this thing for some Brazilian soap operas.... anyway, gorgeous page, excellent journaling, so amazing this for your already marvelous memory keeping.... you can be sure your grandchildren and their grandchildren will smile knowing the life of their family's amazing "scribe" Gorgeous page Stefanie!!!!!!! [​IMG]
      StefanieS likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      I love this!! What a great little detail of your life to document and scrap! Love your journaling and that split background!! Beautifully done!! Thanks so much for playing along!!
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Feb 12, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).